What is Guest of the Month Club?
It is an opportunity to find new blogs, meet new bloggers, collaborate, cooperate. You sign up, another willing blogger is paired with you. You write a guest post for the other blogger, the other blogger writes a post for you. All the posts go up on the last Sunday of the month.
This month it’s all about our 5 most anticipated reads of 2016. Read on, to get to know what books Julia from Byers Editing can’t wait to read this year.
Hello, everyone! I’m Julia from Byers Editing. Thank you, Dita, for having me on your blog, and thanks to Emily over at Emily Reads Everything for hosting the Guest of the Month Club.
The top five books I want to read THIS YEAR?! Man, that’s hard. Just five? Are you sure? Okay, okay, here they are:
- Magic-Price by C.L. Schneider. I’ve been meaning to read this book for pretty much forever, but haven’t ever gotten around to it. I received a kindle copy for Christmas so I know it won’t be long and I’ll actually get to it.
- While I’ve already gotten my grubby little hands on S. Usher Evans’ The Island, I can’t wait to read the second installment of the series, The Chasm. And then, of course, I need the next one, but I don’t think that’s due until 2017…
- The Snow Globe by Jenna Nelson. Ever since I read the description nearly a year ago, I knew I needed to read this story. But the release date passed, I bought it, and never opened it up. I’m a very mood-based reader, and I just haven’t been ready for it yet.
- Air Awakens by Elisa Kova. Another Christmas gift, I’m hoping to enjoy it as much as everyone else on Twitter has.
- I’m also looking forward to reading the Aurora Rising series by G.S. Jennsen, starting with Starshine. Sci-fi isn’t my usual read, but I’ve read some lately that have garnered a bit of my interest, and I look forward to reading more in this genre.
Thanks for stopping by!
Julia / @byersj09
Hop on over to Julia’s blog to find out what are the top 5 books I want to read this year. 🙂