I enjoyed this book. And again I don’t like that I enjoyed it. 😀 I don’t have much to say about this book. It’s meh. It’s good only for Malec and cheesy romance. But it has some veeery good quotes. 😀
Oh, that Sebastian guy… First of all I already knew that SPOILER that sibling thing is a total bullsh*t, so Sebastian was very, very fishy. So he was number one on my suspect list of “Who’s the real Johnathan?”. Actually, he was the only suspect on my list. 😀
I have a fetish for damsels in distress. – Sebastian
That’s already fishy.😒
And of course there’s Malec.☺ I guess Malec was the only real reason, why I kept reading this book. 😀
– Why don’t we talk about your love life? Clary countered. What about you and Alec?
– Alec refuses to acknowledge that we have a relationship, and so I refuse to acknowledge him. He sent me a fire-message asking for a favor the other day. It was addressed to ‘Warlock Bane,’ as if I were a perfect stranger…
– You love me?
– You stupid Nephilim, Magnus said patiently. Why else am I here?
And then of course there is The Kiss. I seriously didn’t breath. 😀
Alec had his arms around Magnus and was kissing him, full on the mouth. Magnus, who appeared to be in a state of shock, stood frozen.
And the end… Soo cute! :)😇
– Nice vest, said Alec with a smile.
– Would you like one exactly like it? Magnus inquired. In any color you prefer, of course.
– I don’t really care about clothes, Alec protested.
– And I love that about you, Magnus announced, though I would also love you if you owned, perhaps, one designer suit. What do you say? Dolce? Zegna? Armani?
So overall you can conclude that I’m a Malec fan. 😀 That’s the only thing that I talk about in this review. Well, sorry to those who maybe waited for a really structured review, but I’m happy that I have proved that I’m a huge Malec fan. 🙂 ✌️
This will be the last The Mortal Instruments book that I read. Why? 1. Library has only first three books. 2. I read the descriptions of next books and I just don’t see the point of them. Like, Sebastian is the new villain and Clace will have some relationship issues, stupid ones, probably, and I seriously don’t see the point of reading them. Okay, maybe I will read them, since I just saw that Dita has an e-book of City of Fallen Angels. 😀
City of Glass gets four nuts.
Should I give the next books a try or just give up on them? Have you read any Cassandra Clare’s books? Which ones did you enjoy the most? Leave a comment, which Clare’s book/books should I give it a try? 🙂
P.S. I’m on twitter – Mighty_Sis. 🙂