So this week’s TTT is a rewind. So I, Sis, chose Best/ Worst Movie Adaptations.
Let’s start with worst adaptations.
- The 5th Wave. It wasn’t the worst movie, but I didn’t like it. Like the freaking best part of the book wasn’t included into the movie. The Butt part. You know the part where Cassie is checking out Evans butt. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
- Vampire Academy. No, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOO. It’s a mistake. The whole movie is awful. Did not like the cast (especially Dimitri), it felt like I was watching a parody.
- Paper Towns. I wasn’t impressed. The movie ended and I was just sitting thinking about nothing. There were no Whoa! or I looooved it!. Just nothing. And again some good parts weren’t included – in the beginning where Margo had the list with 11 or 13 (don’t remember how many) things she wanted/needed to do. In movie there were fewer and again not the best ones.
- I Am Number Four. When I found out the there is a movie I was sooo happy. Disappointment. Awful. NOPE!!! I hated it.
And now to the good ones.
- Harry Potter. Okay, maybe I would have different thoughts if I have read the books before the movies, but that didn’t happen. I really like the movies, I definitely will re-watch them my whole life.
- The Help. I don’t have much to say about it. I just liked it. 🙂
I can’t think of any other movies. There is Lord of The Rings, but I read the books after the movies. And actually did not like the books. 😀 It took me a long time to finish them. Beautiful Creatures. Also movie before the book. Though the ending of the movie was weird.